Perfected Archery Technique For Every Bowhunting Shot

This is our main discussion forum...post anything that relates to bowhunting or archery.

Perfected Archery Technique For Every Bowhunting Shot

Postby edersbow.com on Tue Jun 01, 2010 9:12 am

Below is an article posted on www.edersbow.com, please comment on, ask questions about or discuss this article below.

Bowhunting is not a game of inches, it is a game of fractions of an inch. Getting yourself in position for a shot takes a lot of hard work. What happens next can affect the outcome of your whole season. Beyond woodsmanship, your ability to handle your tackle with proficiency is the most important.

It takes many hours of practice to become a top of the food chain predator with a bow and arrow. But practice alone isn't enough, you have to reinforce the right techniques - the ones that have been proven to produce success. Eventually your natural shooting form will take on these qualities and you won't have to think about it. When the moment of truth comes, you'll be able to act quickly and decisively.

Relaxing Through The Shot

[caption id="attachment_644" align="alignleft" width="132" caption="Concentration on a single small aiming point is the aspect of shooting that brings all the other elements together."][/caption]Many archers go wrong by grabbing the grip when they release the bowstring. It is an involuntary reaction that naturally creeps into the shot and destroys consistency. Focus on keeping your bow hand relaxed throughout the shot. Use a bow sling so that you don't have to worry about dropping the bow while working on this important skill. Don't force your hand to stay open, just keep it relaxed and let your fingers hang naturally.

Tension in the bow arm makes steady aiming difficult. Any tension in your body is transmitted through a rigid bow arm right to the bow, as if it were a hyper-sensitive antennae. If you can keep your bow arm very relaxed throughout the shot your accuracy will improve greatly. Consider bending it slightly (just enough to unlock the elbow) so it be softer and act as a tension insulator instead of a tension transmitter.

Many bowhunters have the bad habit of dropping their bow arms just after they release. Eventually this creeps into the shot earlier and earlier until it becomes a chronic problem. My buddy Dan does this, and it has cost him two really nice bucks during the past two seasons. On both bucks he shot just under the deer's chest at less than 20 yards!

The shot isn't over until the arrow hits the target, so hold your form with a steady bow arm until impact for optimum accuracy. Increased strength is the key to relaxing at full draw, so maintain a regular practice schedule. Your maximum bow weight can make a difference here too. It's impossible to hold your aim steady if you're straining with too much poundage. Sometimes being over-bowed even prevents you from getting a shot. Being involved in the warranty department at PSE, Terry Ragsdale hears many strange claims, but he remembers one in particular.

"A hunter sent back his bow, claiming that the cams were freezing up," he said. "With absolute sincerity, the hunter told of a nice deer approaching his stand, and of his inability to draw the bow. Even though they worked fine before and after that incident, he honestly believed the cams had somehow locked up. Cool weather and excitement got the better of him, and he didn't have the strength to draw."

Letting Go

Because the timing of the shot is often more important than pinpoint accuracy under many bowhunting conditions, your release method is likely to be a bit more abrupt than if you were focusing on target shooting form. Don't get jerky, however. When shooting a release aid, keep the trigger pull smooth, but don't get too hung up trying to squeeze off a surprise-release. With fingers, get into the habit of relaxing the back of your string hand to trigger the shot rather than trying to voluntarily open your hand.

Focus Brings It Together

Ragsdale is widely regarded as one of the world's best bow shots, and he is quick to point out that there is no such thing as perfect shooting form. "Walk up and down the line of any major tournament," he said, "and you'll see people shooting with all different kinds of form, but they all shoot very well. Consistency is more important than any particular form."

On the other hand, Terry is a firm believer in "aiming hard" when shooting at targets, as well as game animals. Aiming hard is his term for focusing undivided attention on the small spot he wants to hit. He feels it is one of the most critical skills for the bowhunter and surely the one element that brings everything together for a great shot at game.

Realistic Practice

Just as you wouldn't expect a professional football team to head into a big game without at least a certain amount of full-dress scrimmaging against the "scout" team, you shouldn't enter the bow season without a few dress rehearsals of your own. Duplicating the conditions of the hunt during practice pays some very important dividends, as I found out (once again) a few seasons ago.

[caption id="attachment_645" align="alignright" width="132" caption="The grip should be relaxed. Let your fingers hang naturally without forcing them to straighten. Avoid grabbing the grip when you release the string."][/caption]

The big 10 pointer was following the line of does past my stand toward the unharvested bean field beyond. With only a few minutes left in legal shooting time, I was glad they were walking quickly. Just before he got to my shooting lane I drew my bow and aimed through the peep sight. I was shocked to find that the buck was about as well defined as a drifting shadow. The pin was a fiber optic model, but not one of the brighter styles on the market. I could barely see the pin as I aimed. Thrown off by the situation, I failed to concentrate well enough. OK, I panicked. As the buck passed less than 20 yards away, I rushed the shot - sending an arrow right in front of his chest.

I had gotten lazy in my preparation for the season and had skipped my usual low-light practice sessions. I should have discovered the pins weren't bright enough, and the peep too restrictive for optimal hunting. It was a painful lesson I won't soon forget.

Not only should you practice in low light, but you should also wear your hunting clothes a few times. What you find out in late summer and early fall may prevent your string from catching a loose flap of cloth, or a chest pocket, ruining your shot at a giant buck. If you'll be hunting from a tree stand, practice from an elevated position. For many bowhunters, arrow impact changes when they shoot down at the target. Make sure you find this out before the season.

"Consistency is more important than any particular form."

Practice at unknown distances in order to improve your range estimation skills. For most experienced bowhunters, getting the correct range is the hardest part of any accurate shot in the field. The more you can practice this important skill, the better you'll perform this fall. 3-D shooting is the perfect tune-up for hunting. You'll become better at judging distance, and you'll have a great opportunity to debug your hunting bow. Everyone seems to be using customized tackle in an effort to score higher in this summertime sport. That's great, but if you do that, just make sure to switch to your hunting rig as you get closer to the season.

When practicing, focus all your attention on each and every arrow. According to Terry Ragsdale, "As the season approaches you need to bump up the practice regimen. Shoot 75 to 100 arrows each day, for the last week or two, to gain the strength needed to hold the bow steady. Don't get lazy on a single shot; shoot each arrow with intense concentration. Find something small to aim at with each shot and focus hard on it."

There are few things more exciting than making a tough shot when the chips are down. But the satisfaction comes with a price tag attached. To be a consistently deadly bowhunter, many hours must be spent during the off-season perfecting technique.

[caption id="attachment_646" align="alignleft" width="132" caption="If you are shooting downhill at 20 degrees treat a 40 yard shot as if it were 36 yards."][/caption]Handling Uphill And Downhill Shots

Whether your shot is sharply uphill or sharply downhill, the challenge is the same. Unless you remember to compensate by aiming low, you'll miss high.

Downhill: When shooting down a 40 degree slope you must use your 30 yard pin to hit right on the mark at 40 yards. Most bowhunters wouldn't allow for this much compensation - a factor that has, no doubt, contributed to the longevity of more than one bull elk or wide-racked muley. If the downslope flattens to 20 degrees, you must treat a 40 yard shot as if it were only 36 yards.

Uphill: Intuitively most bowhunters wouldn't expect the same situation when shooting uphill as downhill, but from an aiming standpoint, they are nearly identical. Your arrow will hit high unless you aim low. A 40 yard shot up a 40 degree slope requires you to aim as if the intended target was only 31 yards away. If the upslope is a more gradual 20 degrees, aim as if the target were 37 to 38 yards away.

Original Article: Perfected Archery Technique For Every Bowhunting Shot
edersbow online bowhunting magazine, blog and forums.

http://www.eders.com
http://www.edersbow.com
http://www.ProBowhunter.com
edersbow.com

Re: Perfected Archery Technique For Every Bowhunting Shot

Postby Konrad on Tue Jun 08, 2010 9:51 pm

I believe the grip is one area many aspiring archers have difficulty in mastering. I once read:
Hold your hand up as if signaling to “Stop”.
Allow the finger to relax and place the center of the riser handle into the center of the Mound of Venus (the large pad at the base of the thumb).
When at full draw, the knuckles should slope downward at about 45 degrees with the fingers still loose and not gripping the handle.
This hand position will also put the elbow out and away from the string, preventing interference and poor launch.
The above has worked well for me.

The use of the bow sling, indeed, allows the marksman to keep focused on sight picture, release and follow through without dropping the bow.

When the arrow is released, the bow is allowed to respond in whatever manner it wants. I have found that after the arrow has left, my bow slowly rotates forward and downward.

Another point brought out by the author mentions the shooter’s bow arm.
I agree, muscle stress is where poor aiming and shaking arise from.
If the skeleton of the bow arm is allowed to “collapse” upon itself (i.e. wrist to forearm, forearm to elbow, elbow to upper arm and upper arm to shoulder), with the elbow slightly bent, minimal muscle strength is required to maintain full draw after the bow is in the firing position.

Once again, I agree that not dropping the bow arm until the arrow strikes the target while keeping focus on the center of the target (good follow through) will promote accuracy that is repeatable.

This game is all about repeatability…draw length, anchor point, sight picture, release and follow through. None of those key elements can be ignored and achieve accuracy.

Contrary to popular belief, I assert shooting 75 to 100 arrows during practice sessions does more harm than good when building to an actual hunt. In the field, the hunter will only get one shot (if he or she is lucky). Practicing to be “in the zone” on the first shot is far more valuable than building muscle for drawing the bow. Light weight training is very beneficial in keeping the body well balanced and strong on days not spent on the range.

More than likely, you will be cold and so the same for your bow. The ability to focus ALL of your mental power on the first shot and be accurate is probably the single most valuable skill you can carry into the field.

The article is well written and informative. This should be required reading for anyone entering “The Oldest Sport”.
...and he threw away his looking glass.
He saw his face in everyone.
Konrad

Location: North Puget Sound, almost to Canada, in Washington State

Re: vraie neige dans les

Postby xiaojun on Thu Sep 14, 2017 10:50 pm

20170915 junda
polo ralph lauren
uggs outlet
thomas sabo charms
mlb jerseys
canada goose uk
canada goose coats
swarovski jewelry
air max 1
cheap nba jerseys
nike shoes
true religion uk
ugg outlet
michael kors outlet clearance
tods outlet online
ugg boots
ugg outlet store
air max uk
coach outlet online
michael kors outlet
cheap jordan shoes
bottega veneta outlet online
adidas nmd runner
fred perry polo
coach factory outlet
michael kors outlet online
coach outlet online
coach outlet
new balance outlet
nfl jersey
kate spade uk
nike air max
michael kors handbags
ralph lauren
cheap nba jerseys
ugg outlet
kate spade outlet
cheap ray bans
canada goose parka
longchamp solde
nhl jerseys
yeezy boost 350
air max 90
soccer shoes
nike shoes for women
nike air force 1
ralph lauren outlet
cheap oakley sunglasses
fred perry polo shirts
christian louboutin outlet
cheap oakley sunglasses
ralph lauren polo
canada goose jackets
canada goose outlet online
coach outlet
michael kors outlet
nba jerseys
ugg outlet
hermes belts
ugg boots
true religion uk
christian louboutin
mulberry handbags
coach outlet
pandora jewelery
longchamp outlet
ray ban sunglasses
coach outlet online
coach outlet
coach outlet store online
mulberry bags
nike nba jerseys
canada goose outlet
fitflops uk
coach factory outlet
longchamp pas cher
coach outlet online
canada goose outlet
birkenstock shoes
ralph lauren outlet
coach outlet
tory burch shoes
polo ralph lauren
nike air huarache
ralph lauren uk
ugg cyber monday
polo outlet
coach outlet online
oakley sunglasses
polo outlet
xiaojun

Postby xiaojun on Tue Mar 13, 2018 2:12 am

yaoxuemei20180313nike shoes
cheap nfl jerseys
longchamp outlet online
canada goose jackets
coach outlet
tory burch handbags
nike outlet
moncler outlet
polo ralph lauren outlet
mcm bag
longchamp handbags
ferragamo shoes sale
cheap ugg boots
kate spade
canada goose jackets canada
nike air max
michael kors outlet
ray ban sunglasses outlet
pandora charms sale clearance
michael kors outlet
canada goose outlet store
giuseppe zanotti outlet
prada outlet store
air jordan shoes
coach outlet online
pandora jewelry sale
ralph lauren
coach outlet online
coach factory outlet
nike air max
coach outlet
coach factory outlet online
fred perry polo
coach factory outlet
moncler outlet
cheap nike shoes
michael kors outlet
michael kors outlet
fred perry polo shirts
canada goose outlet
pandora charms
ugg boots
cheap ray bans sunglasses
fred perry shirts
ralph lauren sale clearance
oakley sunglasses
nike shoes outlet
michael kors outlet
michael kors handbags
pandora jewelry
polo shirts
ugg,uggs,uggs canada
adidas outlet online
pandora bracelet
tory burch outlet
coach factory outlet
pandora jewelry outlet
canada goose jackets
ugg boots on sale
oakley sunglasses wholesale
mbt shoes
cheap oakley sunglasses
coach factory outlet
ralph lauren uk
adidas shoes for men
pandora jewelry
coach factory outlet
ralph lauren
canada goose jackets
canada goose
true religion outlet
ugg outlet store
cheap ray ban sunglasses
nike air jordan 4
michael kors outlet
canada goose outlet
ray ban sunglasses outlet
pandora charms
coach outlet online
oakley sunglasses wholesale
canada goose jackets canada
uggs outlet
ralph lauren
pandora outlet
ugg outlet
coach outlet
mont blanc
supreme t shirts
pandora outlet
polo outlet
coach outlet
nike outlet online
ralph lauren uk
pandora jewelry
ugg boots
polo ralph lauren
ugg outlet
coach outlet
longchamp bags
canada goose jackets
true religion jeans sale
michael kors outlet
coach factory outlet
canada goose outlet
christian louboutin outlet
pandora jewelry
pandora
michael kors outlet
pandora jewelry outlet
kate spade outlet store
michael kors outlet
canada goose outlet
adidas outlet store
pandora jewelry
ugg outlet online
michael kors outlet store
ugg boots clearance
yeezy boost 350 v2
ugg outlet
canada goose jackets
nfl jerseys wholesale
coach factory outlet
cheap ugg boots
canada goose jackets
coach outlet online
ralph lauren outlet
mlb jerseys
coach outlet online
pandora jewelry outlet
ray ban outlet
pandora jewelry
canada goose
coach outlet
polo ralph lauren outlet
michael kors uk
kate spade outlet
canada goose
uggs outlet
cheap ray ban sunglasses
prada outlet
oakley sunglasses
ugg outlet online clearance
ralph lauren outlet
moncler outlet
coach outlet online
moncler sale
polo outlet
kate spade outlet
coach factory outlet
coach outlet
pandora charms
adidas shoes
polo ralph lauren
michael kors outlet
uggs outlet
supreme hoodie
valentino outlet
michael kors official site
canada goose uk
pandora charms
fred perry polo shirts
coach outlet
fitflops clearance
yeezy boost
polo ralph lauren factory store
kate spade handbags
christian louboutin
canada goose
mcm backpack
uggs outlet
fred perry clothing
cheap oakley sunglasses
hermes outlet
uggs canada
pandora outlet
canada goose outlet
moncler outlet
kate spade handbags
polo outlet
xiaojun

RE: michael kors outlet store mi22

Postby xiaojun on Sun Apr 15, 2018 10:24 pm

ray bans
nfl jerseys
breguet watches
birkenstock shoes
ray ban outlet
converse shoes
nike air
oakley vault
ralph lauren
rolex watches
pandora jewelry
dansko
adidas slides
true religion jeans
marc jacobs
vibram fivefingers
louis vuitton
louboutin
cheap ray ban sunglasses
kate spade outlet
polo ralph lauren
flops
barcelona jersey
jordan shoes
tory burch outlet
louis vuitton
louboutin
christian louboutin
mont blanc
flip flops
ferragamo
manchester united jersey
van cleef & arpels jewelry
nike trainers
jordan 1
timberland outlet
cheap rolex watches
nike huarache
michael kors
nike air max 90
adidas outlet
timberland boots
cheap nfl jerseys
asics
adidas yeezy
coach outlet
kate spade outlet
harden vol 1
birkenstock sandals
michael kors
hermes
nike epic react
coach bags
longchamp
mcm backpack
ralph lauren outlet
nike air max
nike air max 2018
oakley sunglasses
adidas yeezy 350 boost
polo ralph
jordan
wedding shoes
adidas wings
coach factory outlet
mlb jerseys
nike cortez
oakley sunglasses
rolex watches
yeezy desert rat 500
jordan 8
nike mercurial
jordan 6
pandora jewelry
burberry outlet
mulberry handbags
tod's shoes
replica rolex watches
supreme
basketball shoes
ralph lauren
cheap jerseys
coach outlet
mont blanc pens
kobe 11
pandora charms
fingerlings monkey
louis vuitton handbags
jordans
giuseppe zanotti
kevin durant shoes
nike huarache shoes
ray ban
mlb jerseys
michael kors outlet
nike free
michael kors uk
michael kors handbags
vans shoes
hermes kelly bag
louis vuitton outlet
red bottom shoes
hermes outlet
kate spade handbags
mizuno
michael kors handbags
nike air max 97
louis vuitton outlet
off-white clothing
balenciaga sandals
nike presto
nike air max plus
prada
gucci slides
hermes belt
nike dunks
pandora outlet
red bottom shoes
flipflops
converse outlet
burberry outlet
coach factory outlet
mac cosmetics
jordan 12
suicoke
michael kors
cheap nhl jerseys
under armour
louis vuitton
ray bans
belstaff outlet
louboutin
adidas superstar shoes
herve leger dresses
nike sb
new balance
ralph lauren
nike shox
links of london
adidas shoes
ralph lauren
pandora charms
adidas football boots
nike outlet
swarovski
adidas stan smith shoes
fitflops
adidas flip flops
nike blazer
adidas outlet
coach factory outlet
jordan 4
nike factory outlet
audemars piguet
prada outlet
polo outlet
cartier bracelet
coach outlet
ray ban
converse
louboutin
christian louboutin
oakley sunglasses cheap
longchamp outlet
nike kyrie 3
michael kors outlet
true religion outlet
louboutin
louis vuitton
coach outlet
jordan 3
timberland
nike shoes
fila sneakers
jordan shoes
stuart weitzman
louis vuitton outlet
michaelkors outlet
nike air force 1
sac longchamp
jordan
adidas ultra boost
michael kors
longchamp outlet
pandora jewelry
michael kors outlet
stephen curry shoes
ralph lauren
ralph lauren outlet
hockey jerseys
nike flip-flops
adidas jeremy scott
coach outlet
manolo blahnik shoes
burberry scarves
stussy clothing
polo ralph lauren
valentino
tory burch
nike shoes for women
oakley sunglasses
nike tennis
supreme
michael kors handbags
adidas stan smith
fitflops
tory burch
nike air huarache
bvlgari jewelry
y-3 shoes
jordans
ralph lauren
oakley sunglasses
air max
pandora jewelry
ray ban sunglasses
jordan xx9
supreme new york
coach outlet
nike free
nike tn
adidas outlet store
rolex watches
polo ralph lauren
kate spade outlet
ray ban sunglasses
balenciaga
puma fenty slides
air jordan pas cher
cheap oakley sunglasses
beats headphones
nike air max
cheap jordans
jordan 11
jordans
tag heuer watches
oakley sunglasses
lebron 15
true religion jeans
burberry outlet
blackhawks jersey
flip flops
christian louboutin
ray ban sunglasses
coach outlet online
michael kors
cheap jerseys
salvatore ferragamo
jordans
nike air max
coach outlet
mbt
pandora jewelry
nike air force 1
oakley sunglasses cheap
christian louboutin
cheap jerseys
timberland
birkenstock outlet
nike outlet
coach outlet
ray ban sunglasses
louis vuitton handbags
ray ban
bottega
coach outlet online
louis vuitton
malone souliers mules
toms shoes
burberry sale
swarovski jewelry
dior handbags
baseball jerseys
miu miu handbags
louis vuitton outlet
supra shoes
coach outlet
replica watches
polo ralph
beats by dre
toms outlet
louis vuitton outlet
jordan
mbt
bcbg
swarovski crystal
nike air max
coach outlet online
nike roshe
nike shoes
nfl jerseys
jordan shoes
oakley sunglasses
louis vuitton handbags
coach outlet
flip flops
mont blanc pens
michael kors
louis vuitton
birkenstock sandals
wholesale snapback hats
juicy couture outlet
oakley
vans outlet
nike revolution
new balance sandals
adidas outlet
michael kors outlet
nike free
coach outlet
coach factory outlet
balenciaga triple s
breitling watches
running shoes
alexander mcqueen
new balance shoes
christian louboutin
puma slides
yeezy shoes
coach factory outlet
michael kors outlet
hollister outlet
roshe run
louis vuitton outlet
louis vuitton
nike air max 95
prada outlet
adidas nmd outlet
nba jerseys
light up shoes
tory burch outlet
polo outlet
adidas
nike outlet online
polo shirts
true religion outlet
nike free
nike air max 2017
off-white
nike air max 270
jordan shoes
oakley sunglasses
nfl jerseys
nike store
ferragamo
dolce and gabbana
soccer jerseys
true religion
givenchy handbags
baseball bats
coach handbags
air jordan
prada
nike shoes
fitflops
michael kors outlet
birkenstock
nike lunarglide
mlb jerseys
christian louboutin
ray ban sunglasses
michael kors outlet
michael kors outlet
coach wallets
longchamp
true religion sale
jordan shoes
nike air max 1
kate spade outlet
harden vol 2
louis vuitton
gucci outlet
adidas nmd for sale
nike outlet store
jordan
supreme clothing
louis vuitton outlet
asics
kate spade outlet
nike blazer
undefeated clothing
nike air max
supreme
hermes bags
jordan 5
ray ban sunglasses
shoe carnival
air jordan
ray ban sunglasses
pandora charms
jimmy choo outlet
ralph lauren
mishka clothing
air max
timberland
celine
ralph lauren
longchamp
chenyingying20180416
xiaojun

Postby wty123 on Wed Apr 18, 2018 3:55 am

book, asics shoes outlet he michael kors uk did michael kors not new balance shoes want converse to do mont blanc anything five finger shoes that people nike air max think golden state warriors jerseys he under armour and colts nfl jersey Europeans similar north face things. He bottega veneta took nba jersey out jerseys from china his ralph lauren pocket katespade the cheap jerseys Urim toms shoes and plein outlet Thummim, vikings nfl jersey began longchamp playing chiefs nfl jersey up new balance outlet the barbour outlet online Englishman watches canada exclaimed longchamp Urim nike outlet and cheap jerseys Thummim! kobe bryant jerseys "The nike air force boy belstaff jackets immediately cheap glasses put iphone 5 cases two tommy hilfiger stones burberry sale close pocket" coach outlet online they eagles nfl jersey are vans not broncos nfl jersey selling oakley these things ralph lauren polo are nike air max 2014 not uggs on sale very michael kors outlet valuable, ray ban "said baseball bats the air jordan retro Englishman," philipp plein clothing they kids hoodies just cheap jerseys mineral omega crystal, hogan women shoes nothing ralph lauren outlet online more. montblanc alone.Often nike air max unconsciously buccaneers nfl jersey think prada sunglasses that bloom kate spade outlet online in stone island outlet the ralph lauren online shop fleeting michael kors outlet time, cheap ray ban the toms shoes outlet number jets nfl jersey of fendi bags missed, bengals nfl jersey how 49ers nfl jersey many ray bans leave? jordan Standing years coach outlet usa junction, burberry outlet exile dallas mavericks jerseys and nike free run memory, moncler jackets pick hollister up cheap true religion a san antonio spurs jersey ray adidas online Huakaihuaxie, nike mercurial there tods outlet online will designer handbags always new balance canada be oakley sunglasses outlet unspeakable giuseppe shoes pain. vans shoes Emotion nike air yeezy often the north face a hollisterco casual veneta smile, mcm handbags the prada heart panthers nfl jersey will ralph lauren polos bloom steelers nfl jersey for pandora schmuck a guess outlet online long reebok time. ralph lauren uk Time far nike tracksuits from cheap nhl jerseys easy, oakley sunglasses outlet once dsquared2 outlet the swarovski crystal flowers oakley finally ray ban outlet arrived, swarovski canada but jimmy choo outlet Homecoming, hollister those coach bags mortal browns nfl jersey world tommy hilfiger encounter, nike air max knowing timberland outlet each lunette oakley other, ray bans but air max 2015 also lions nfl jersey belong supra shoes to converse shoes rub cheap michael kors shoulders, juicy couture outlet walk lacoste outlet online through asics the oakley sunglasses outlet earthly packers nfl jersey dust, will redskins nfl jersey be michael kors outlet gradually michael kors bags accustomed barbour jackets to hogan outlet a thomas sabo person pacers jersey walking, bears nfl jersey a nike outlet store person coach outlet accustomed michael kors to ray ban outlet online time cheap oakley .Always ray ban feel coach outlet canada that giuseppe zanotti sneakers time grizzlies jersey is ralph lauren online too salomon shallow, skechers shoes outlet people skechers are kings jersey always ray ban outlet weak, fred perry outlet Quebec ralph lauren outlet online in celine bags order cavaliers jerseys to discount shoes narrow nike the michael kors handbags gap cheap mlb jerseys between hilfiger outlet a longchamp outlet person's uggs outlet distance. roshe runs Some north face backpacks feel, toms shoes with michael kors handbags age, oakley sunglasses always air max changing, storm roshe line hermes birkin bag for bucks jersey a philadelphia 76ers jerseys ride, chrome hearts store a coach factory ride replica rolex away from ferragamo shoes those seahawks nfl jersey earnest asics gel affection, michael kors to oakley vault got guciheaven women shoes heart, but chaussure timberland not air force to nike air max 2014 the michael kors purses fingertips. dsquared2 jeans Short texans nfl jersey time, horloges the louboutin outlet day ralph lauren trivial, michael kors taschen and aktienkurse adidas never raptors jersey missing air jordan shoes a handbags outlet day fake rolex and toms shoes really calvin klein underwear look handbags outlet like cheap nhl jerseys those new balance sincere nike words, denver nuggets jersey casually coach purses factory discovered, thomas sabo there louboutin are nike roche run too mcm handbags outlet many ray ban sunglasses outlet things nike outlet that nike air huarache we cheap barbour jackets have air max no raiders nfl jersey way new orleans pelicans to jaguars nfl jersey control nba jerseys those occhiali ray ban expectations, michael kors those christian louboutin shoes feelings hugo boss clothes clear timberland shoes water, eyeglasses stores and givenchy handbags finally titans nfl jersey is toms shoes outlet never dolphins nfl jersey found toms.com again, phoenix suns the michael kors handbags cool occhiali oakley autumn ray ban sunglasses outlet wind patriots nfl jersey howling, burberry outlet store all fidget spinner all jordans seemed so hollister desolate, ecco outlet online stretched ray ban out oakley sunglasses his birkenstock arms, michael kors purses give boston celtics yourself pandora a northface trace thomas sabo charms of nike.com warmth, belstaff jackets outlet free indoor soccer shoes during pandora charms this adidas outlet lonely coach store earth, skechers mens shoes only burberry indifferent salvatore ferragamo in north face the face coach store online of red bottom shoes a longchamp person adidas walking fossil uhren alone, nike shoes Moshou rolex replica corner new balance Qing coach store outlet Huan.Rain, ralph lauren outlet online such barbour jackets as converse sneakers silk, mbt mens shoes Durian, ipad mini cases a true religion jeans women person coach factory online stays mcm bags a north face outlet nice puma online umbrella, knockoff handbags standing time c.c beanies shore coach outlet online up longchamp outlet the kevin durant jersey mouth ray ban outlet Qing cowboys nfl jersey Yang, omega watches draw cheap oakley sunglasses with marc jacobs a nike faint pandora jewelry smile, air max I long champ know atlanta hawks jersey a person's michael kors outlet pace the north face outlet is nike mercurial light, air jordans and coach outlet sale it burberry sale is swarovski online free, jimmy choo shoes with mcm handbags the oakley sunglasses autumn bcbg max companionship, saints nfl jersey feel ray ban sonnenbrillen not coach handbags so coach factory outlet online alone, pandora reveling nike roshe in polo ralph lauren such burberry handbags an chi hair atmosphere, michael kors purses only louboutin outlet a versace clothes person's ralph lauren own moncler jackets outlet shadow, softball bats so polo ralph relaxed, cheap oakley sunglasses so nike free clean, hilfiger online shop so christian louboutin pure, bills nfl jersey rain trail blazers jersey accumulated nike canada short-lived ray ban clouds, cheap oakley sunglasses then pandora uk learn ralph lauren outlet to enjoy air max one this michael kors canada moment guess clothings outlet Huan basketball shoes Qing, birkenstock taschen outlet the jack wolfskin outlet heart true religion if prada shoes dry, orlando magic jersey everything becomes dansko outlet complicated; christian louboutin shoes If hilfiger outlet the fitflop outlet heart brooklyn nets jersey quiet, giants nfl jersey everything omega watches becomes swarovski jewelry so roshe run simple. wizards jersey Listen versace shoes outlet to the burberry sale voice free run of kate spade outlet online the woolrich mens jackets rainy hermes season, recording jack wolfskin jackets the ferragamo shoes time ralph lauren outlet limp walk, coach handbags outlet reflect gucci shoes store a puma sneakers person's huarache world, chargers nfl jersey perhaps, cheap mlb jerseys the lunette ray ban most adidas canada beautiful.A marc jacobs person rockets jersey walking, red bottoms is levi's jeans years polo ralph lauren out tory burch shoes of air max a soccer shoes flowing nike spring, mcm bags a prada handbags feeling juicy couture from ed hardy the rolex watches depths adidas of the cheap nike shoes soul, burberry handbags outlet it tory burch handbags is birkenstock shoes after http://www.nba-shoes.com/ the under armour shoes outlet Qing bcbg max azria Ji belstaff sale flashy, hogan it true religion jeans men is burberry sale quiet hollister co after pandora jewelry the north face hustle nike free run 5.0 and michael kors bustle. armani shoes outlet One burberry handbags time, nfl jerseys you can reebok shoes outlet let nike air max your nike roshe heart converse completely ralph lauren away ralph lauren factory store from replica rolex the babyliss pro noisy, swarovski goods burberry period nike like clippers jersey text, nike air huarache let tn pas cher the jordans heart hollister kids wander salvatore ferragamo in ravens nfl jersey the north face text michael kors handbags of oakley sunglasses cheap the timberland boots ocean, Sac Hermes dust nike Air Max Plaza washing jazz jersey heart, michael kors words charlotte hornets jerseys that ray ban wayfarer wisdom, ferragamo accompanied mizuno running by azcardinals nfl jersey the stephen curry shoes scent rams nfl jersey of dwyane wade jersey ink, supra footwear so cheap nba jerseys that nike huaraches you oakley vault learn cheap jordans fun hermes bags is jordan jerseys not michael kors bags confused katespade , polo ralph lauren outlet online tears oakley canada do nba jersey not knicks jersey compromise, michael kors do mizuno wave not adidas outlet grudge prada outlet lonely longchamp handbags place, hollisterco but timberwolves jersey also tommy hilfiger a air max 90 quiet true religion outlet good, gucci womens shoes give vans a michael kors pure polo ralph lauren outlet soul, ralph lauren polos let burberry our falcons nfl jersey lives, cartier montres more ray-ban sunglasses of lacoste outlet a max shoes calm, chi flat iron more tommy hilfiger of a barbour jackets understanding.A fred perry uk person swarovski jewelry walking, burberry outlet online is north face jackets fleeting flower adidas

cheap true religion
wty123

Postby xiaojun on Wed Apr 25, 2018 8:45 pm

yaoxuemei20180426http://www.michaelkorsoutletad.us.com
http://www.adidasnmdr2.us.com
http://www.pandoracharmsinc.us.com
http://www.nfljerseyswholesalenike.us.com
http://www.coachfactoryoutletstoreofficial.us.com
http://www.coachoutletonlinefactorys.us.com
http://www.coachoutletsfactorystore.us.com
http://www.uggsoutletsstore.us.com