ELK Soon

This is our main discussion forum...post anything that relates to bowhunting or archery.

ELK Soon

Postby GregE on Fri Aug 22, 2008 1:00 pm

ELK

I'll start this to get the shared energy of those who are anxiously preparing for chasing the Wiley Wapiti. 8-)

I've got SOOO much stuff to do before heading out on Sep 1 for NE Oregon but have managed to fletch 10 of 12 CE 350 maximas and have been using my new archery range.
Gotta get back to helping Bandaid get her house ready to sell- the realator is coming next week to take marketing pictures. But my thoughts are in NE Oregon and scenes like these. ;)

How are you doing??????
Keep 'em Straight!! and quiet

Greg
http://www.sagecreekforums.com/phpforum/index.php
GregE

Re: ELK Soon

Postby Jason on Fri Aug 22, 2008 1:25 pm

Nice pictures Greg! I'm pretty excited too as I head to Alberta to hunt in the foothills of the Rockies on September 5. It'll be our second year with our main focus being Elk. The area we hunted last year was 6 point only (or cows) and we will again concentrate our efforts in this area. We do have some good scouting pictures though from another area where 3 points and cows are open. We'll be mixing it up between walking/calling and sitting in some stands on travel routes. With neither myself nor my brother having shot an elk with the bow, we will setting our sights on the first legal animal. I'll also have tags for Moose and Whitetails so I'll look to cancel one of those if given the opportunity. Last year was my first real up close experiences with bull elk and boy did I get hooked. I've been excited and looking forward to this Sept 5 ever since I left last year! I've followed your Elk stories over the last few years and look forward to this years... and maybe posting one of my own. :)
To post a Picture: Load into photobucket.... copy and paste the entire URL from the IMG line in photobucket to the body of your post. Voila!
Jason

Re: ELK Soon

Postby jujixy on Sat Feb 17, 2018 1:58 am

Forums have been highlighted for the regular features for the people. The nomination of the feature and ukbestessays has been hardly implied and ensured for the formal tools for the diners of the certain currencies for the persons.
jujixy

Return to Bowhunting