Early strutters

This is our main discussion forum...post anything that relates to bowhunting or archery.

Early strutters

Postby rut on Mon Jan 19, 2009 6:52 pm

Looks like some of the boys are starting to flex early.

rut

Re: Early strutters

Postby EHS on Tue Jan 20, 2009 12:22 am

I heard my 12 year old son hitting the box call this morning on the deck getting one to gobble.
It makes one proud. :)
EHS

Postby Indy-Travis on Tue Jan 20, 2009 9:11 am

Great pic Rut! But I can't think about that now, too much work to do between now and when I can start chasing them. Is your deer season over or are you still out? I start hearing some gobbling near the end of this month. Not unlike male of all species, those toms start thinking about the next spring about the time the past spring ends!
Indy-Travis

Postby rut on Tue Jan 20, 2009 6:39 pm

Indy-Travis wrote:Great pic Rut! But I can't think about that now, too much work to do between now and when I can start chasing them. Is your deer season over or are you still out? I start hearing some gobbling near the end of this month. Not unlike male of all species, those toms start thinking about the next spring about the time the past spring ends!

Nope,my deer season is still on until the last day of this month.I'll be out trying to kill one or two before it ends.Got some big fat does around;and I need another for hotdogs.

rut

Postby Indy-Travis on Wed Jan 21, 2009 12:10 am

Look for the one on the right. There's alot of hotdogs in her.
Indy-Travis

Return to Bowhunting