Want to sell custom recurve

Got questions about archery supplies, or want to write a review on some archery equipment...this is the place.

Want to sell custom recurve

Postby Keef on Wed Dec 15, 2010 12:48 am

Maybe one of you guys can help. I have two custom bows, Trails End, by Dale Dye. These things are beautiful. I think today they sell for about 1200. I'd like to sell them since I don't shoot them anymore. Any tips on where I can find out what they are worth and where to list them? Their condition is excellent.

I can't use TradGang since you have to post there 100 times before you can use their ads. The Leatherwall seems like it has way too many bows for sale so I am at a loss as to where I should advertise them.
Last edited by Keef on Sat Dec 18, 2010 7:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Keef

Re: Want to see custom recurve

Postby seamus on Wed Dec 15, 2010 12:39 pm

Archery talk.com classifieds has a traditional section for selling traditional archery items. They also have a traditional archers forum. Lots of traffic over there.
"A peculiar virtue in wildlife ethics is that the hunter ordinarily has no gallery to applaud or disapprove of his conduct"-Aldo Leopold
seamus

Postby InDaWoods on Wed Dec 15, 2010 12:45 pm

I don't know that I've seen him in a little while, but didn't/doesn't NDTracer know a bit about traditial & recurves? You might want to sent him a PM.
InDaWoods

Postby Keef on Sat Dec 18, 2010 12:07 pm

Thanks for the feedback. I'll check out Archerytalk.
Keef

Return to Equipment, Tuning and Shooting