Limb Driver Pro V?

Got questions about archery supplies, or want to write a review on some archery equipment...this is the place.

Limb Driver Pro V?

Postby Twizdd on Fri Jul 13, 2012 5:10 pm

Sooo, gonna get a new LimbDriver and have been lookin at the Pro V model, just wanted to know if anyone is/has used it and if they are worth the extra $40 over the original. I've been runnin the original model on two bows for some time, but switched over to a different rest on my D340. Now I wanna go back and need some input. I'm mainly concerned with clearance of Blazers using the Pro V, but any info would be great.
"I expect to pass through life but once. If, therefore, there be any kindness I can show, or any good thing I can do for any fellow being, let me do it now ... as I shall not pass this way again." - William Penn
Twizdd

Re: Limb Driver Pro V?

Postby Keef on Fri Jul 13, 2012 6:13 pm

I have a Pro V on two of my Mathews bows and I shoot Blazers. No problems in over a year's use. I really like the rest.
Keef

Postby Twizdd on Fri Jul 13, 2012 6:41 pm

Thanks Keef! I ended up ordering one (impatient as all get out!) Don't know if it's goin on my D340 or my Z7 Mag yet. I'm running a Pro on my Z7 Mag and an Octane TripWire on my D340. I liked the LD on my D340 better, so am switching back to LDs all around. Tried a few different rests and keep goin back. I just wasn't sure if the Pro V had enough clearance through the cage for Blazers and figgered I'd ask.
"I expect to pass through life but once. If, therefore, there be any kindness I can show, or any good thing I can do for any fellow being, let me do it now ... as I shall not pass this way again." - William Penn
Twizdd

Postby HOYT_EM on Fri Jul 13, 2012 6:53 pm

Ain't never heard a complaint one on them...

They even use the archery standard for fasteners... :)
Just an arrow flinger...
HOYT_EM

Postby crookedeye on Fri Jul 13, 2012 7:02 pm

i was going to say the same thing hoytem said..but he beat me to it..
crookedeye

Postby Twizdd on Fri Jul 13, 2012 7:03 pm

Hooters, is that to say they actually use allen/hex head fasteners? But I thought the industry was goin with the tried and true torx heads like the rest of the world! :roll:
Twizdd

Postby ventilator on Fri Jul 13, 2012 8:54 pm

im using ld pro-v on one bow and ripcord on the other for hunting. No problem with blazer clearance on either.
Kenny Hollingsworth
Reel Shot Tv
http://www.reelshotoutdoors.com
STROTHER MOXIE My bow shoots its self, I just go along to keep it from winning!
ventilator

Postby Twizdd on Fri Jul 13, 2012 9:25 pm

Thanks Kenny, I spoke to Jon earlier and he said good things to. Ordered one from Eders earlier tonight. Like $25 cheaper than anywhere else (on sale).
Twizdd

Postby LCA on Tue Jul 17, 2012 7:52 pm

I am putting my hunting setup together and i think i am between the Pro V and the new Trophy taker smack down full contain... both look like solid rests, just cant decide :?
Official camera man

www.ProString.com
LCA

Postby ventilator on Tue Jul 17, 2012 10:08 pm

Hey LCA, the NAP apache is a great rest too! I put one on my son`s bow. Whisper quiet. Priced great also.
Kenny Hollingsworth
Reel Shot Tv
http://www.reelshotoutdoors.com
STROTHER MOXIE My bow shoots its self, I just go along to keep it from winning!
ventilator

Next

Return to Equipment, Tuning and Shooting