Quinnen Williams to the Arizona Cardinals at No. 1 has start

Are you a target archer or just want to talk about tournaments...this is the place. Feel free to post announcements about upcoming shoots.

Quinnen Williams to the Arizona Cardinals at No. 1 has start

Postby panxing18 on Sun May 05, 2019 10:12 pm

and not look like a sleeper pick. Both from a needs standpoint and a system standpoint https://www.49ersfanshop.com/Pierre-Garcon-Jersey , it makes sense for the Cardinals. Joe Marino at The Draft Network is one of those who believe in this possibility and in a recent mock draft he put together, he has the Cardinals taking the Alabama defensive tackle at No. 1. This, of course, leaves Ohio State defensive end Nick Bosa for the San Francisco 49ers. Here’s what Marino said about the Cardinals taking Williams: And then here’s what he said about the 49ers grabbing Bosa: The NFL Combine is going to be the place where Williams and Bosa can get separated. If both do well, Williams to the Cardinals is more of a sure thing. If one does well while the other doesn’t, that will decide the No. 1 pick. Bosa still is a bit better suited for a 4-3 instead of a 3-4, but the Cardinals could decide to go with Bosa anyways if he puts up better Combine numbers. For all we know, Josh Allen could blast past everyone and be the No. 1 pick. It’s all on the Combine. A pro day wouldn’t hurt as well. Bosa to the Cardinals brings a lot of questions about system fit as he’d have to learn how to play in a 3-4 system. We’ve seen with some players this can be detrimental (READ: Tank Carradine). I’ve read some comments where some still think the Cardinals could take Bosa just so the 49ers don’t have him—that’s ridiculous. No NFL team is going to take a player just so another team let alone a division rival can’t have him. The Cardinals will trade out with a Bosa-needy team if they really want to jam the 49ers that way. That possibility aside, Bosa at No. 2 isn’t becoming so much crazy talk and is becoming a logical choice. SANTA CLARA, Calif. (AP) — Alfred Morris knew the right opportunity would come, even as training camps opened and he remained home in Texas.Once the San Francisco 49ers called, Morris didn’t take long to get comfortable with his new team.With a stellar performance in Saturday’s exhibition at Indianapolis Earl Mitchell Jersey , the veteran running back appears to have earned a spot on the 49ers’ 53-man roster.Coach Kyle Shanahan said Morris may not even suit up for Thursday’s exhibition finale against the Los Angeles Chargers, a strong indication that the staff already views Morris as a regular-season contributor.Patience paid off for the two-time Pro Bowler.“I wasn’t panicking,” Morris said of the wait to find a job. “It wasn’t if I would be on a team, it was when. I had teams reaching out, even in OTAs, but I didn’t think it would be a good fit so I turned it down. I knew I would get an opportunity. It was just waiting for the right opportunity.”The 29-year-old Morris carried 17 times for 84 yards in Saturday’s 23-17 loss to the Colts, displaying a physical style of running that should fit well with San Francisco’s offense. Starting running back Jerick McKinnon is known more for speed and shiftiness, and the 5-foot-10, 222-pound Morris can provide a bruising change of pace.McKinnon and second-string running back Matt Breida have missed the majority of the preseason with injuries, which provided the opening for the 49ers to sign Morris on Aug. 13.McKinnon (strained calf) and Breida (separated shoulder) are expected to be available for the Sept. 9 opener at Minnesota.Shanahan, who’s familiar with Morris when both were with the Washington Redskins, liked what he saw Saturday.“It was just good to see him do it live Malcolm Smith Color Rush Jersey ,” Shanahan said. “I thought we blocked very well, so we gave him an opportunity to do it. . But we had a couple 3rd-and-1’s where I thought we missed a guy (blocking) in the backfield and he got hit behind the line of scrimmage but still was able to get us a yard. Those are the ones that allow you to stay on the field and keep running plays.”There isn’t a ton of intrigue left before the 49ers cut down to their final 53-man roster. One battle is at right guard between Mike Person and Josh Garnett, but when asked about Person, Shanahan said, “It’s his job to lose right now.”Shanahan confirmed that backup quarterback C.J. Beathard would start Thursday against the Chargers. Jimmy Garoppolo and several other starters are expected to be held out to avoid injury.When training camp began, Morris was at home in Cross Roads, Texas, a town of less than 1,500 people. He relished the extra time with his wife, Lindsey, their 3-year-old son, Josiah https://www.49ersfanshop.com/Robbie-Gould-Jersey , and their 1-year-old daughter, Grace. At times, Morris said, he had to calm his wife’s nerves about when he might get a call from an NFL team.“I had a peace, honestly,” he said. “At times my wife was like, ‘Well, what’s going on?’ And I’m like, ‘It’s OK, it’s OK.'”NOTES: Linebacker Reuben Foster (concussion) and running back Joe Williams (ribs) didn’t practice Wednesday, although Shanahan wouldn’t rule either out for Thursday. Foster would have to clear concussion protocol. . Tight end George Kittle (shoulder) returned to practice in a limited capacity. . The 49ers signed undrafted running back Ja’Quan Gardner to a three-year deal Tuesday and waived safety Chanceller James.
panxing18

Re: Quinnen Williams to the Arizona Cardinals at No. 1 has start

Postby hirelaptops on Wed May 08, 2019 9:32 pm

Hire laptops brings you the most customized and seamless laptop rental solutions for every business round the globe. Punch us a call at : 44 (0) 2078621702 to get in touch with our expert, service- driven suppliers who go beyond extra mile to understand your requirements or shoot us an email at : Hire@HireLaptops.com for your cheapest laptop hire. https://www.hirelaptops.co.uk/
hirelaptops

Return to Tournament Archery