Attending Vikings games: What to do if you don’t

Are you a target archer or just want to talk about tournaments...this is the place. Feel free to post announcements about upcoming shoots.

Attending Vikings games: What to do if you don’t

Postby panxing18 on Tue May 21, 2019 10:59 pm

have a smartphone? For the 2018 season Womens Matt Wile Jersey , in an attempt to cut down on lines and fake tickets as well as improve communication with ticket holders on game day, the Minnesota Vikings decided to become one of six teams who have moved to entirely digital tickets.In fact, Chris Gates wrote a short article previously about this change and the nostalgia factor that would be lost with the demise of the ticket stub.But what about the Vikings fans who, for one reason or another Dan Bailey Jersey , do not yet have the technology to be able to pull up online tickets? How would they be able to get into the games?As I was scrolling through my Twitter feed last night, a story from Heather Brown over at CBS Minnesota caught my eye that answered that exact question.Suppose that makes a certain amount of sense, it’s more likely that fans of the Vikings were more aware of the new policy. But as for the new way to get in, Brown had more:I’m sure this won’t affect a huge number of fans as seasons pass by and there’s additional time to get used to the changes http://www.thevikingslockerroom.com/authentic-randy-moss-jersey , especially as smartphones become more and more prevalent in today’s society. But for this season, it seems plenty important to let people know how to maneuver around any lack of technology.Enjoy the games, everyone! Vikings defensive end Everson Griffen continues to undergo treatment for his mental health issues and said in a statement he has no timeline for a return to football.The Vikings will play their second game without Griffen, whose erratic behavior in the last week included threatening to shoot staff at the Hotel Ivy on Saturday.He posted on Instagram on Thursday before the Vikings’ game against the Rams Womens Ameer Abdullah Jersey , writing:“This past week’s events have raised many questions and I want to apologize to everyone who was impacted. I am currently focused on resolving personal issues with which I have been dealing for a long time. Once I have had time to address those issues, I hope to share my story with everyone.“I am extremely grateful for the support I have received from my family, the Vikings organization, my teammates and our tremendous fan base.“I apologize for not being able to take the field with my teammates and do not have an exact timeline for my return. I promise Marcus Epps Minnesota Vikings Jerseys , however, I will return as a much-improved person and player.”
panxing18

Return to Tournament Archery