replace him

Your place to talk politics or whatever else doesn't really fit in any of the other categories.

Moderators: WI-DOE-MAKER, GregE

replace him

Postby xiaoqin55 on Mon Aug 20, 2018 1:00 am

Houston Texans defensive end J.J. Watt said Monday he feels "great" as he recovers from an October knee injury that cut his 2017 season short."Like I said earlier in the offseason Jaguars Cheap Jerseys , I could tell you I'm feeling unbelievable (or) I could tell you I'm feeling super (bad)鈥攜ou won't know until I hit the field," Watt told reporters. "Just show up to training camp, watch how I play and then you can decide for yourself how I look."The 29-year-old Wisconsin native has appeared in just eight games over the last two years because of injuries. He missed all but three games in 2016 after undergoing back surgery.Before that, the three-time Defensive Player of the Year was one of the most dominant players in the NFL. He recorded 69 sacks over a four-year span starting in 2012, including two seasons when he racked up 20.5.Watt was also durable Ravens Kenny Young Jersey , starting all 16 of the Texans' regular-season games in each of his first five seasons after Houston selected him with the 11th overall pick in the 2011 draft.His presence was sorely missed last season as the Texans finished 20th in total defense and 23rd in sacks en route to a 4-12 campaign.If Houston can get him and quarterback Deshaun Watson, who was enjoying a terrific rookie season before suffering a torn ACL in November, back to full strength, they could bounce right back into playoff contention in 2018. Seattle Seahawks safety Kam Chancellor said Saturday that he plans to continue playing if he is physically able to do so.According to Brian Smith of 13 News Now in Norfolk, Virginia Jamal Adams Jersey Youth , Chancellor said, "If my body says I can play, I'm going to play."Chancellor missed seven games last season due to a neck injury.Head coach Pete Carroll said聽Chancellor and former Seahawks defensive end Cliff Avril (neck)聽would "have a hard time playing football again," per聽Stacy Jo聽Rost聽of 710 ESPN Seattle.Despite that, Chancellor said Saturday he believes he has plenty left to give: "I don't see myself as old. I feel like I'm still in my prime Dallas Goedert Jersey Eagles , so it's not an age thing at all. It's just a matter of structural issues in the neck and if they change or not."Chancellor, 30, is a聽four-time Pro Bowler and one of the last remnants of Seattle's聽Legion of Boom secondary聽along with fellow safety Earl Thomas.In nine games last season, the 2010 fifth-round pick out of Virginia Tech registered 48 tackles, two passes defended and one forced fumble.聽Over his eight-year career Authentic Evgenii Dadonov Jersey , he has 12 interceptions and has reached two Super Bowls, winning one.Chancellor has long been the NFL's premier聽thumper聽at safety against the pass or run, but if he is unable to go in 2018,聽former Tampa Bay Buccaneers starting safety Bradley聽McDougald聽will likely replace him..
xiaoqin55

Return to General Talk