IPL Hair Removal

Your place to talk politics or whatever else doesn't really fit in any of the other categories.

Moderators: WI-DOE-MAKER, GregE

IPL Hair Removal

Postby nixxon on Sun Mar 10, 2019 3:13 am

Hi
I am currently looking for a reasonable IPL device. I simply do not feel like shaving anymore. Which devices would you recommend?
nixxon

Re: IPL Hair Removal

Postby marttin on Tue Mar 19, 2019 3:44 am

Permanent hair removal at home sounds tempting on the one hand it saves time and appointments in the practice/beautician. On the other hand, the procedure is time-consuming but absolutely painless.
I recently bought Remington's i-Light (more information here https://productz.com/en/ipl-hair-removal ). IPL stands for Intense Pulse Light: short, intense light pulses that destroy the hairline in a flash. The hair should be self-healing within 4 weeks. Which unfortunately was not always the case for me.
The principle is similar to laser technology, except that IPL uses light with different wavelengths. Incidentally, the manufacturer does not explicitly promise permanent hair removal, which really makes me wonder.
marttin

Re: IPL Hair Removal

Postby Deborah on Wed Mar 20, 2019 5:48 am

I am also an owner of IPL Hair Removal. Realy good thing, must to say. Just check the internet and find that you most like.
Deborah

Return to General Talk