Debate

Your place to talk politics or whatever else doesn't really fit in any of the other categories.

Moderators: WI-DOE-MAKER, GregE

Debate

Postby madrat on Wed Oct 08, 2008 7:19 am

Did anybody watch the debate last night? I think we're in SERIOUS trouble!! McCain needed to pull something BIG out of his hat and he didn't :( . He did mention a new bailout plan, but I don't think that will be enough. I think McCain did a little better, but not enough to gain 6%.
It can all change in a matter of seconds!!!

Mathews Drenalin
Extreme RT 900 sight
Easton Axis arrows w/ Blazers
2 blade Rage
madrat

Re: Debate

Postby NDTracer on Wed Oct 08, 2008 12:30 pm

I know what you mean but are the polls right? Afterall they are being reported by obvious biased media which possibly paid to get the results they want. There is also alot of time for things to happen. I do think the gloves need to come out and things need to be brought to light. I admire taking the high road and not throwing mud but come on defend yourself and party a bit and point out the other guys short comings there are numerous ones.
NDTracer

Postby madrat on Wed Oct 08, 2008 3:00 pm

Yea I don't know what they're waiting for, but pretty soon it's going to be too late. I think everybody I work with watched a different debate because they were saying how Obama killed McCain in every catagory. :shock:
It can all change in a matter of seconds!!!

Mathews Drenalin
Extreme RT 900 sight
Easton Axis arrows w/ Blazers
2 blade Rage
madrat

Postby WI-DOE-MAKER on Thu Oct 09, 2008 5:19 am

I hate the debates!! Just a bunch of shallow talk about how things will be changed...Health Care..yeah right!! Hillary and Slick Willy said the same crap and nothing changed. Obama is a smooth talker and half of America is buying into this Demons plan! :evil: :evil:
Life is all about ASS, you're
either covering it, laughing it off, kicking it, kissing it, busting it,
tryin to get a piece of it, behaving like one, or you live with one!!
WI-DOE-MAKER

Postby Ratalos on Tue Apr 16, 2019 4:18 am

Why not. Health care is very important. Especial for people at about 35-40. When they have always stress at work and also need to spent so much time with children. It`s very important
Ratalos

Postby Dominix on Tue Apr 16, 2019 5:52 am

It`s true. The health in 40 is getting hard to take it in the normal stand. Especially it`s very hard for men. I`m 30 and I always try to take care of it. Now time in time I use such Kamagra jelly to now have some men`s problems in the future. I advise checking such treatment here. It works very effectively and I want you to not have any problems. So please be safe please)
Dominix

Return to General Talk