How to install office setup ?

Your place to talk politics or whatever else doesn't really fit in any of the other categories.

Moderators: WI-DOE-MAKER, GregE

How to install office setup ?

Postby smithmachinist725 on Sat Jun 08, 2019 4:26 am

Check the internet connection.
Please check the date and time should be correct on your computer. If not then please correct it.
Now check whether your computer fulfills the system requirement or not to install Office setup
now download the office setup from the website office.com/setup
Run the installer,then you get welcome screen. Now click on continue
Now the installation process starts. Wait for couple of minutes to get installation complete.
When office installation gets complete click on Done.
smithmachinist725

Re: How to install office setup ?

Postby LucasHuston on Wed Jun 12, 2019 3:36 am

Howdy! This post couldn't be written any better! Reading through this post reminds me of my old room mate! He always kept chatting about this. I will forward this post to him. Fairly certain he will have a good read. Thanks for sharing!
content marketing strategy no longer fit their branding. Your content marketing strategy has the power to make your digital marketing strategy. Redesigning your website doesn’t mean you will lose your existing content although you will need to update your strategy.
LucasHuston

Return to General Talk