Educational system

Your place to talk politics or whatever else doesn't really fit in any of the other categories.

Moderators: WI-DOE-MAKER, GregE

Educational system

Postby Sterlek on Mon Jul 08, 2019 10:01 am

Hello, everyone. Where are you from and what do you think about educational system of your country? Is it possible to receive a really good knowledges at school and university?
Sterlek

Re: Educational system

Postby FrankMorris on Tue Jul 09, 2019 1:44 am

Educational system has never been perfect, but if a oerson wants to learn something and to adchieve something, then everything is possible
FrankMorris

Postby asmeretamanuel on Tue Jul 09, 2019 3:45 am

Hi! Do you know if they make any plugins to protect against hackers? I'm kinda paranoid about losing everything I've worked hard on. Any recommendations?

=================================

We understand that we live a world where insurance is seen as a necessary chore, some find it mind boggling and some find it a hassle. DirectAsia wants to be the brand where honest and responsible people can receive a trusted, positive and joyful protection experience! travel insurance
asmeretamanuel

Postby rszxcvb on Tue Jul 09, 2019 10:04 pm

I think education system is not all ,it depend on students and parents,too.
a legit and reliable rs gold sellers
rszxcvb

Postby Cezave on Thu Jul 11, 2019 8:29 am

Hello Sterlek, I am from America and this country boasts a wide range of educational facilities. Not only do children go to school and later to colleges and universities – they can also deepen their knowledge resorting to modern educational facilities like online tutoring. In my opinion it’s a perfect way of building and maintaining your knowledge base and broadening your horizons. I’m a university student and when I need help I resort to online tutors. I’m completely satisfied with the result I gain and if you are currently choosing a country to study in, I highly recommend you the US.
Cezave

Return to General Talk